Pick up time : 08 : 45 – 09 : 00 am
Goa Gajah : Elephant Cave Temple
- Welcome to Bali Goa Gajah Temple or Elephant Cave Temple which is located in west side of countryside, Blah Batuh Sub district and Gianyar Regency. It is about 27 km from Denpasar town. This cave is built at crevasse edge from the federation of 2 rills that is called Pangkung River , where the irrigation is mixed with Petanu River flow. The federation area of two rivers is called Campuhan/Mixture. It owns the magical energy on the basis of Rwabineda Concept/two different matters on this basic concept hence Goa Gajah Temple or Elephant Cave Temple is intentionally built among two rivers.
Gunung kawi : Rocky Temple
- Bali's own Valley of the Kings is Gunung Kawi Temple in Tampaksiring. This collection of candi is beautifully situated in a river valley surrounded by rice fields and jungle. This has been one of our favorite day trips for years.Gunung Kawi Temple is a collection of ten candi, created to evoke the appearance of temple fronts and designed to provide residence for the souls of ancient kings. The candi are hewn into the valley walls on both sides of the Pekerisan River.
Temen: Coffe Plantation
- Bali Coffee Plantation or known with popular name Bali Agrotourism, is a place to see various Tropical plantations such as coffee robusta, pineapple, Balinese snake fruite(salak), plain Balinese potatoes, fruit stars, cacao, jack fruit, durian tree and many more, experience to see how to make Balinese coffee in very traditional ways, and taste the fresh of Balinese coffee or ginger tea with green view river valley and also They sell variety of theirs original Balinese coffee products, herb oil and etc and see the civet cat the most expensive coffee maker, wellknown as Luwak , its produce "Coffee Luwak" No Entrance Fee
Penelokan : The viewing of mount batur and lake view
- Penelokan Village is a tourism destination with naturally cool weather, make special memories for everyone who came here. Penelokan Village is located Kintamani District, Bangli Regency. Around 90 minute from Denpasar and 120 minute from Ngurah Rai International to a reached Penelokan Village. Batur Lake shape that looks like a human brain from distance with fantastic scenery also supported by many restaurants with backdrop Mountain View is still natural so make this area as a favorite place for lunch for tourists.
Tegalalang : Rice Terrace
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace located on the north side of Ubud around 20 minutes drive. This area is famous tourist attraction for beautiful rice terraces, many tourists who travel to and from Kintamani stopped at this place to witness the beauty of the verdant terraced rice field scenery or having lunch at the restaurant while enjoying the beautiful scenery of terraced rice fields. Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one of the tourist icon in Ubud Bali.
Price : 475 k